Feautured Video

A Post Removed

UPDATE 12/31/10: Also, I was not comfortable with Melaleuca not revealing their complete list of ingredients. Since I am pregnant, and my mom has allergies, we called and asked to know the ingredients that were not listed on the package or their website and were told that no one is allowed to know! I am glad that I never made Melalecua my business and was just a preferred customer for 7 months!
------------------
I just received an email from Melaleuca, the company that I joined in June to purchase products from as a customer (where you can also become a seller) -- but I was told that I am not allowed to blog about them -- that I must remove my post from July!!! I had written a POSITIVE post about them and encouraged others to join (i.e. GIVING THEM BUSINESS)!!!!! I have complied, but since I have the freedom of speech in regards to my own opinion, I will also state that I am discontinuing my participation with Melaleuca. I have discovered it is NOT saving me any money as I had originally been told, in fact I have been spending more each month than I usually spend, since joining them. Another annoyance is that they advertised that they had holiday gift options which I had planned to purchase for family members, only to find out that they were never available all days that I looked in November & December! So it is fine that I removed that July post -- because I will not be recommending them anymore.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment