Feautured Video

Girl Crush: Felicity Porter

Although Keri Russell plays the character, my crush is on the fictional character Felicity Porter.


She begins the series as a wide-eyed high school grad who follows her crush, Ben Covington, to New York City. It was a brave move, but hey it's like the show says, "Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can pretty much change your life forever." [Yes, it's an actual quote from the show; No, I didn't need to look it up] 






In the second season, Felicity gets over a relationship by chopping her luscious locks off. Although viewer ratings decreased significantly, I thought she was still as gorgeous as ever and have since always wanted to cut my hair that short, but never had the guts.


Felicity's style was always very laid back--lots of sweaters in the beginning of the series and as the show progressed her look became relatively cooler.


Most of all I love her soft spoken, but purposeful demeanor. I've been obsessed for almost ten years now... don't think this crush is going anywhere anytime soon.

<3, Kill E.



0 comments:

Leave a Comment