Feautured Video

Weapons of Self-Defense

I realize Joan Threat had a post on weapons, but since we are a gang and all, I'd like to share some tough girl weapons I came across.   There has been some rapists on the loose in Brooklyn for quite some time now, especially in the area where I live.  So I was thinking that maybe I should look into some weapons of self-defense, but of course just so everyone is aware nothing is really legal in New York so I guess the usual screaming and trying to fight some douche bag off with your stylish handbag will have to do.  



Well the Pursuader Bag isn't really a weapon but in the dark it may look like your one kick ass chick ready to destroy some perv.  And it also comes in two other colors.

www.jamespiatt.com



This little item I'm sure is legal, just might be on the pricey side but brilliant design that really leaves a mark. The Killer Engagement Ring by Tobias Wong.  


I'm not really one for real guns but I love when they're used in art.  

The Porcelain Pistols project, by Yvonne Lee Schultz 


                         DESIGNER LADIES WEAPONS BY ANTONIO RIELLO


Gotta love the pepper spray and stun guns.  So, you can have pepper spray in NY you just have to buy it at a pharmacy or a licensed firearm retailer.  No online purchases. With that in mind here are some items that are really easy to find through the internet and are very affordable.

 
the lipstick stun gun

the great little pepper spray ring


Stun Gun Blast Knuckles, not really fashionable but I'm sure it packs a punch.



And my personal favorites, switchblades and butterfly knives.  I came across this interesting website www.knifegirl.com.  Must checkout!


                     Those are some sexy switchblades and there's one for each doll.




I'll take one of these too, please!!




Scarlet Fever

0 comments:

Leave a Comment