Feautured Video

*Butcher Blocks And More*

When my husband and I first bought our patio furniture in 2004 we were very careful to bring it in before even the smallest rain drop, and we kept it very clean. Then in 2008 or 2009 we got lazy (or rather, the opposite -- we had a child!) and we began leaving it out through the seasons (except winter) and so it's not in as good of shape as it was 6 yrs ago. In a few years we'll probably be ready to buy some new furniture. I love the look of adirondack chairs! They come in all shapes, sizes, and styles!

I also like utility sinks, so it is possible we could replace our current white kitchen sink with a stainless steel sink like what we had in our previous house. It was very easy to keep clean and helped our kitchen look classy.

Finally, I would love a butcher block. Not only are they beautiful, but they provide storage and give you extra space! Whether it's a standing island, kitchen island and cart, butcher block table, or counter top -- I could use them all.

Are you in need of any of these?

0 comments:

Leave a Comment