Feautured Video

*Myrtle Beach Golf*

In October I wrote about the trip Joe & I took to Chicago, checking out the suburbs as a possible place to move. We also want to check out the Carolinas before we make a decision because both of us fell in love with that area on a vacation in 2005. I have been to a lot of places in my life, and the Carolinas are my favorite states! I don't think the scenery can get anymore beautiful.

Our plan is to fly to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and then after we soak up the sun, rent a car to drive the three-and-a-half hours to Raleigh, North Carolina where there are job possibilities for Joe.

I have been wanting to visit Myrtle Beach for several years. My husband is excited, too, because he loves to golf and there is a place that lets you book your tee times and accommodations at the same time: http://www.myrtlebeachgolf.net There are also Myrtle Beach golf packages. My husband hasn't been able to golf for a few months because it's too cold now in Nebraska, but this week temperatures are in the 70's in Myrtle Beach! It'd be a great day to check out the Myrtle Beach golf courses. . .I wish we were there right now!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment